Gigabit Ethernet Test Solutions
If you want ease-of-use, cost efficiency, interoperability, and scalability then Xena Networks test platform is designed for you. Our XenaCompact and XenaBay gigabit ethernet testers are ideal for:
- R&D - functional and conformance testing in the lab.
- Manufacturing - qualifications and production testing.
- Installation and Maintenance - pre-staging, performance characterization, service turn-up, and network troubleshooting.
- Private Networks - Enterprise and Government, testing of service agreement site-2-site
- Research & Education - I&M in NREN networks and research network testbeds
- Marketing and Sales - tradeshows and transportable demo setups.
Widespread adoption of IP & Ethernet technologies presents significant testing challenges to network equipment manufacturers (NEMs) and network service providers (NSPs):
- Characterizing stress performance of network devices in terms of throughput, latency, loss and sequence/misorder errors.
- Understanding the data forwarding behavior of switch ports when presented with data flows containing both valid and malformed data packets.
- Verifying device capability in handling data on selected interfaces at wire-speed.
- Continuing to enhance network device functionality and supporting newer protocol standards across multiple product lines in shorter timeframes.
- Ensuring that new network devices meet current performance requirements prior to deployment.
- Investigating network device behavior when handling valid and invalid protocol messages.
Choosing Xena Networks as your gigabit ethernet solutions provider will make it much easier and cost-efficient to solve these issue.
© Xena Networks ApS, all rights reserved