Advanced Stateful Layer 4 Replay White Paper
Traffic replay is an effective way to emulate the real-world network conditions to your device under test (DUT) since all the traffic content, packet sizes, inter-packet gap, packet pattern, and burstiness are from reality.
Xena Advanced Layer 4 Replay (XAR) solution provides stateful Layer 4 replay based on payload data from pcap files, high scalability for performance verification, and preserve correlation information across TCP connections for true emulation.
XAR pcap parsing allows multiple TCP connections in one pcap, which greatly increases test efficiency and flexibility.
Testing your DUT with real-world traffic generates convincing results for in-depth analysis and is effective in revealing the true behavior of the DUT before deploying into the real network.
To have confidence in your DUT and generate convincing results, you need to continuously test the performance of your system. This requires testing with traffic captured in real world with a right replay solution.
Advanced Stateful Layer 4 Replay White Paper – CONTENT
- Testing with Realistic Traffic
- The Importance of Testing with Real-World Traffic
- Test with Your Own Captured Traffic
- Choosing the Right Traffic Replay Solution
- Xena Advanced Layer 4 Replay
- Stateful Layer 4 Replay with TCP Stack
- Advanced PCAP Parsing
- Connection Correlation Should Be Kept
- High-Performance Traffic Replay That Can Scale
- Features of Xena Advanced Layer 4 Replay