Embedded SW Designer
Founded in 2007, Xena is a Danish company that develops advanced Ethernet test solutions using the latest technology. Today Xena is a global price / performance leader for innovative Ethernet traffic generation and analysis solutions – headquartered in Lyngby, with offices in China, India, Israel, England and the US.
The company is growing and in order to strengthen the R&D function, Xena is looking for a dedicated Embedded SW Developer to help develop L2-7 Gigabit Ethernet test solutions.
Xena´s new high-end designs perform ultra-high speed data processing, and support the fastest current and emerging Ethernet standards, which means up to 800Gbps using 112 Gbps SERDES interface technology.
This is a unique opportunity for a new SW Developer to gain influence and participate in the development of Valkyrie, Xena’s Layer 2-3 product line. You will participate in all phases of product development: requirement definition, design, implementation, test and support. Referring to the VP of Engineering, you will join a small team of dedicated, highly skilled engineers who share a high team spirit and enjoy close collaboration with the other functions in R&D.
- A key position, where you plan and structure your own tasks
- New technical challenges – a highly skilled environment, where there is great opportunity to gain influence, learn and share knowledge
- You will work in a dynamic, innovating and growing company
- You will work with cutting-edge technology for fast packet processing
- A Danish founded and internationally oriented company
Engineering background ( master´s- or bachelor´s degree ) within electronics / software or similar technical background. Solid experience with developing embedded SW in C and C++ in a Linux environment, from the electronic industry, e.g. datacom or telecom. It could also be a candidate with a couple of years embedded SW development experience.
- Experience in designing and developing embedded software
- Experience in programming in C and C++ in a Linux environment with the usual tools:git, boost, etc
- Experience in working with device drivers
- It is important that you have experience from data communication and protocols,
- Good understanding of FPGA or ASIC is important due to SW interfacing to FPGA
- Experience with Python is an advantage
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken – Danish language skills an advantage – not a requirement
Interested? Apply Now:
Please apply to [email protected]
For further information, contact Helle Selsøe +45 22733013