Senior FPGA Designer
May 2021: Xena is looking for a highly experienced FPGA designer at our Danish headquarters, to help develop our Valkyrie Ethernet traffic generator and Chimera impairment emulator.
These are among the most advanced products of their type in the industry, and Xena is continuously investing in maintaining that position by being among the first adopters of the very latest, state-of-the-art FPGA technology.
Our new high-end designs perform ultra-high-speed data processing, and support the fastest current and emerging Ethernet standards, which in 2021 means up to 800Gbps using 112 Gbps SERDES interface technology.
You will be working with the latest, largest 7nm FPGA devices as soon as they become available, incl. even the very first ES silicon. You will work at both the architectural level as well as RTL design and implementation.
Referring directly to the VP of Engineering, you will join a small team of dedicated developers who share a high team spirit and a high level of professionalism and enjoy close collaboration with the other functions in R&D.
Xena provides an innovative, motivating, and dynamic development environment, where you will have the opportunity to be heard and see the results of your efforts. Xena Networks is characterized by a flat structure and an open culture.
Preferably 8-10 years’ experience with advanced, high-speed FPGA architecture, design and implementation, e.g. datacom or telecom.
- Experience with FPGA architecture and high-speed design (VHDL/Verilog/SystemVerilog)
- Experience with synthesis and simulation (preferably Xilinx Vivado)
- Experience with data communication, high-speed Ethernet interfaces in particular
- Experience with scripting, primarily Python, TCL
- Experience in implementation of network protocols is an advantage
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken – Danish language skills an advantage, but not a requirement
- Engineering background (Masters or Bachelor’s degree) in electronics or similar
- The chance to work with a motivated team of highly skilled professionals, where there is ample opportunity to gain influence, learn and pass on knowledge
- You will work in a successful, dynamic, innovative company with huge potential for growth
- You will work with the absolute latest technology and evolving networking standards
- Xena has a global focus, but we are proud of our Danish roots and values, and this is clearly reflected in our work environment and job culture.
Interested? Apply Now:
Send your application with “Senior FPGA Designer at Xena Networks” in the subject line to [email protected].
For more information, you are welcome to contact Helle Selsøe on +45 22733013.