To strengthen the R&D function and the growth of the company, Xena is looking for an experienced Software Engineer. Xena’s next-generation application and platform for managing and executing benchmarking test suites creates multilayer synergies in the use of common tools, development resources, modern platforms and user experience with the focus of enabling fast and efficient support of commercially desired use cases, including Layer 2-7 network equipment, TSN, automotive Ethernet and so on.
As a new Software Engineer in Xena’s Guangzhou office, you will be working with Python together with other modern software engineering methods and virtualization technologies, and you will work with both architectural level as well as design and implementation.
This is a unique possibility for a new engineer to gain influence and participate in the development of the company’s next-generation platform for managing and executing benchmarking test suites. Reporting to the VP of Engineering, you will join a small team of dedicated, highly professional engineers who share a high team spirit and enjoy close collaboration with the other functions in R&D.
Characterized by a flat structure and an open culture, Xena provides an innovative, motivating and dynamic development environment, where you will have the opportunity to be heard and see the results of your efforts.
Advantages in the Position
- A key position, where you shall plan and structure your own tasks
- New technical challenges – a highly skilled environment, where thereis greatopportunity to gain influence, learnandpass onknowledge
- You will workina dynamic, innovating and growing company
- A Danish founded andinternationally oriented company
Challenges in the Position:
- Prioritize and find time to follow different communities in order to gain new knowledge and learn about new technologies.
Engineering background (master- or bachelor degree) within software development or similar technical background.
- Preferably minimum 3 years’ experience with software engineering in Python in a Linux environment, from the electronic industry, e.g. datacom or telecom.
- Proficiency of the software programming language of Python, especially in Python3 and Linux Bash.
- Experienced in REST API, Web Socket, and Docker
- Understanding networking technologies, such as Ethernet and TCP/IP.
- Technical English, written and spoken
- Self-driven, proactive and taking technical lead
- Passionate and dedicated
- Analytical, structured and goal-oriented
- Creative and inventive
- Desire to learn, grow and exchange knowledge with others
- Enjoys sparring with colleagues, discussing, and challenging solutions
- Flexible, able to act quickly on changing conditions
- Sense of humour
INTERESTED? Apply Now:
Deadline for applications: March 31st. 2021
Send your application and resume to [email protected]