Valkyrie2544 is a Windows desktop application that makes it easy to create, edit and execute test configurations in accordance with RFC 2544.
Valkyrie2544 offers full support for the 4 test-types specified in RFC2544, and also lets you partially enable one or more test types. Valkyrie2544 supports different network topologies and traffic flow directions on both Layer 2 and Layer 3, as well as both IPv4 and IPv6.
There are extensive configuration options to fine-tune the tests, and you can define the protocol layers supported by the test (Ethernet, Customer and Service VLANs, IP and UDP) precisely the way you want them. Valkyrie2544 supports both single stream and multi-stream testing, enabling test engineers to emulate many more clients than the physical port count allows. Finally, the application will create test reports in both PDF and XML format and Linux is supported via the Mono framework.
Valkyrie2544 makes it easy to:
- Perform RFC 2544 tests over VLANs and IPv4 & IPv6 protocols
- Test with jumbo frames and verify latency and rate
- Large port count and full mesh tests, uni-directional or bi-directional testing
- Easy point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and multipoint-to-point testing
- Supports both single-stream and multi-stream testing
- Reduce time-to-test through easy configuration and fast execution
- Summary and comprehensive detailed results
- Support for both standard and fully user defined test configuration