Award Winning Solutions
Xena has won multiple global awards for price/performance and technical innovation. Learn more.
STAY IN TOUCH
Copyright 2009-2021 Xena Networks.
Performance Benchmarking L2 LAN switches Valkyrie2889 makes it easy to accurately benchmark the performance of Layer 2 LAN switches according to RFC 2889.
Valkyrie2889 is a free application for benchmarking the performance of Layer 2 LAN switches. The following RFC 2889 test types are supported:
Valkyrie2889 also supports Errored Frames Filtering (with the exception of the “Dribble Bit Errors” and “Alignment Errors” tests).
– All Throughput and Forwarding rate tests (both fully & partially meshed)
– Congestion Control
– Forward Pressure and Maximum Forwarding Rate
– Address Caching Capacity
– Address Learning Rate
– Broadcast Frame Forwarding and Latency
– Errored Frames Filtering are supported (with the exception of the “Dribble Bit Errors” and “Alignment Errors” tests)
– Ethernet, VLAN, and Q-in-Q support
– Automatic learning packets
– Custom field setting for supported protocols
– Multiple ValkyrieBay and ValkyrieCompact chassis
– Flexible topology definition using Mesh, Blocks or Pairs concept to define any network traffic topology
– Uni-directional or Bi-directional testing
– Printable summary reports
– Export of results in PDF or .XML format
All Xena testers and all port speeds.
Did you know you can try Valkyrie right now?
It's easy. Just download the software and connect in seconds to a live test network so you can see how different features work.