Here you can download the full server chassis software packages for our Vantage production line test solutions. These are for customers upgrading to the latest version.
How to upgrade and manage Vantage version (xenanetworks.com)
WHAT’S NEW IN THIS RELEASE
VantageManager 8.4.5 (released July 27, 2023):
The xs_453_3_1.ximg file contains xenaserver and std module firmware.
The xs_453_3_1_van100.ximg contains the Van-100G-5S-2P module firmware and must be installed after the other modules.
- Support test case that runs forever (“blast” mode)
- Support aggregation test case with multiple aggregation ports (NxM)
- Support automatic allocation of free ports in port map configuration.
- Solve problem with no traffic sent after auto learn in some cases.
- Solve problem with receive logic in telnet feature in some cases.
- Add additional information to error messages.
View full Release Notes for VantageManager 8.4.5
VantageUpgrader 3.0.4 (released April 24, 2023):
The new version of the upgrader requires at least version 2.0 of the upgrader to be installed i.e. if you are upgrading from an older version, please upgrade to VU 2.0 first.
- Full support of the new VantageCompact 1U chassis
- Support upgrade/downgrade of firmware on the VantageBay and VantageCompact chassis
- Support upgrade/downgrade of module firmware.
- Improved stability and disk usage optimization
- Allows customers to download VM log files
View full Release Notes for VantageUpgrader 3.0.4.