Production Line Testing
Xena Vantage is the world’s fastest Ethernet production line test solution. Three clicks of a simple UI is all you need to test a device.
Based on the Valkyrie platform, Vantage is specifically designed for use in factories producing Ethernet equipment. It offers auto-start features that automatically collect device data as soon as a production line worker connects a DUT and test jig. This streamlines testing and reduces jigging times across the production line.
VantageManager offers convenient dashboards and reporting features to help test managers get more insights into the production line. Vantage also includes a REST API that lets engineers build automation scripts in any language, using any tool or client environment.
Vantage is typically used for these production line test scenarios:
- Router tests
- Two-way interaction tests
- Aggregation tests
- Loopback tests
- PON aggregation tests
Flexible Testing from 10Mbps to 400Gbps
Valkyrie and Vantage are available in two chassis configurations: a modular 4U version with space for up to 12 test modules, or a fixed 1U alternative that holds just one test module. Xena offers over a dozen test modules at all speeds up to 400Gbps, and with different interfaces and port densities.
Click the links to learn more about Xena’s Valkyrie and Vantage Ethernet test solutions.
Automated testing minimizes repetitive, error-prone manual testing, and reduces the cost of quality assurance.
Xena’s ValkyrieCLI is a powerful and easy-to-use command-line-interface (CLI) scripting API that makes test automation easier. Renowned as one of the best test automation tools in the industry, ValkyrieCLI can help test engineers:
- Control ValkyrieBay and ValkyrieCompact chassis and the installed test modules
- Adopt a powerful CLI approach to automation from any TCP/IP capable tool environment
- Onboard quickly with unified syntax for CLI- and GUI-generated test port configurations
- Test faster with Tcl, Perl, Java, Ruby, BASH and Python script examples
- Work smarter with an intelligent console tool (bundled free with ValkyrieManager)