Award Winning Solutions
Xena has won multiple global awards for price/performance and technical innovation. Learn more.
STAY IN TOUCH
Copyright 2009-2021 Xena Networks.
1. Add Chassis, click the “Add Chassis” on the top menu.
2. “Reserve” and “Used” the ports, right click the “Reserve ports” and “Used” the port which you want to use.
3. Select the “Protocol Segment Profile”, if you want to add new profile or modify the profile. Click the “Protocol Segment Profile” on the top menu and define.
TIP: If you select a IP segment profile, please don’t forget to set the ip value of the ports.
4. Click into the “Test Types Configuration” and enable the testcase and the configuration of each testcases.
5. Click into the “General Test Configuration” and set the configuration of the general test.
6. After that, you could click the “Start” button on the top menu and start the test.
You can find more information about how to use Valkyrie2889: